Tuesday, September 16, 2008

My letter to the editor of Hyphen Magazine.

Dear Harry Mok (Editor in Chief of Hyphen Magazine)

I’m a huge magazine lover and I was ecstatic when I found out that Hyphen magazine is devoted to getting information about Asian American culture out there for people to read. The layout, articles, and writing style are very fresh and fun to read. Also, thanks for the “Commercial Success” article in the Road Trip Issue. It’s really great to hear that Asian Americans are appearing in commercials, especially those who aren’t portraying the typical stereotypes. Hopefully we can slowly but surely work our way into television shows too. Keep up the excellent work and I can’t wait for the next issue!

Sharon Lee

San Francisco, CA

ETHS 210


[and to anyone that hasn't heard of Hyphen magazine, it's a non profit mag that is all about Asian American culture - so check it out. www.hyphenmagazine.com]

No comments: