Wednesday, October 1, 2008

APAture 2008 Lap-POP!

So i went to the Lap-POP! event with a couple of my group members and thought it was really cool and a funny show. Well i took a bunch of pictures of the different artists and made a little collage:



Also, my favorite part of the show was when comedian Hasan Minhaj did some stand up comedy. He was just hilarious, and if you like his stuff, go to http://www.hasanminhaj.com/ for more. well i took a little video of his piece, but i'm having some techinical difficulties getting it up ... so i'll try to get it up ASAP.

I'm glad to see that there are so many Asian Pacific American Artists out there and that people are actually loving their work. I had a lot of fun at this event and definitely think I'm going to try to see LapPOP! next year. :D

No comments: